Triple-Track 2-Lite Horizontal Slider Storm Window w Full Screen
- Buy 3 for $151.04 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for $143.09 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $135.14 each and save 15%
Storm Windows present an economical opportunity to prevent energy loss through existing windows and fights noise pollution as well.
Super-strong, triple-track, tubular main frame construction, provides extra strength and prevents the twisting of the storm window. Custom built to your specifications. This is the top of the line in storm windows. Made with 1/8 inch glass. Includes a fiberglass window screen over lower sash.
Some of the key features:
- Available tubular hollow frames provide greater strength, stability and rigidity than the single-wall frame designs.
- Offset design built into the main frame provides extra clearance from primary window and creates additional dead air space for more insulation and easier access to operate sashes.
- Patented ALLER-GUARD 100® with Microban® weather stripping on the full perimeter of the frame provides a seal between the frame and the sashes, and provides additional protection against mold, mildew, and pollen infiltration.
- "Spring Loaded" forced-entry resistant nylon sash locks ensure a positive lock on all glass and screen inserts.
- "Peel type flange" allows alteration of frame size to fit slightly out of square openings.
- Mechanical interlocks at the meeting rail, sill, and head combined with top and bottom wind deflectors helps eliminate rattles, dust, pollen, and excessive air infiltration.
- Dual-durometer flexible gasket around the perimeter mounting flange acts like a thermal break to reduce energy transfer through the existing window.
- Environmentally friendly, durable powder coated finish for long lasting color retention.
|Allow for multiple packaging||No|
|Max quantity to pack||1|
|Merge smaller items into this product packaging||No|
|Max qty for minor product||1|