Two-Track 2-Lite Horizontal Slider Storm Window
- Buy 3 for $113.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for $108.99 each and save 9%
- Buy 10 for $102.99 each and save 14%
Storm Windows present an economical opportunity to prevent energy loss through existing windows and fights noise pollution as well.
Sturdy, solid two-track main frame construction, with easy to remove upper and lower sashes for cleaning. Our horizontal storm windows are specially constructed for side sliding use. Custom built to your specifications, and moderately priced to fit any budget. Made with 1/8 inch glass. Includes a fiberglass window screen over lower sash.
Some of the key features:
- Offset design built into the main frame provides extra clearance from primary window and creates additional dead air space for more insulation and easier access to operate sashes.
- Patented ALLER-GUARD 100® with Microban® weather stripping on the full perimeter of the frame provides a seal between the frame and the sashes, and provides additional protection against mold, mildew, and pollen infiltration.
- "Spring Loaded" forced-entry resistant metal sash locks ensure a positive lock on all glass and screen inserts. These slide latches used on the sashes provide extra strength and a longer life than cheap plastic or nylon latches common to lesser storm designs.
- "Peel type flange" allows alteration of frame size to fit slightly out of square openings.
- Mechanical interlocks at the meeting rail, sill, and head combined with top and bottom wind deflectors helps eliminate rattles, dust, pollen, and excessive air infiltration.
- Dual-durometer flexible gasket around the perimeter mounting flange acts like a thermal break to reduce energy transfer through the existing window.
- Environmentally friendly, durable powder coated finish for long lasting color retention.