Vertical Two-Track Storm Window
- Buy 3 for $102.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 6 for $97.99 each and save 9%
- Buy 10 for $93.99 each and save 13%
Storm Windows present an economical opportunity to prevent energy loss through existing windows and fights noise pollution as well.
Sturdy, solid two-track main frame construction, with easy to remove upper and lower sashes for cleaning. Custom built to your specifications, and moderately priced to fit any budget. Made with 1/8 inch glass. Includes a fiberglass window screen over lower sash.
Some of the key features:
- Offset design built into the main frame provides extra clearance from primary window and creates additional dead air space for more insulation and easier access to operate sashes.
- Patented ALLER-GUARD 100® with Microban® weather stripping on the full perimeter of the frame provides a seal between the frame and the sashes, and provides additional protection against mold, mildew, and pollen infiltration.
- "Spring Loaded" forced-entry resistant nylon sash locks ensure a positive lock on all glass and screen inserts.
- "Peel type flange" allows alteration of frame size to fit slightly out of square openings.
- Mechanical interlocks at the meeting rail, sill, and head combined with top and bottom wind deflectors helps eliminate rattles, dust, pollen, and excessive air infiltration.
- Dual-durometer flexible gasket around the perimeter mounting flange acts like a thermal break to reduce energy transfer through the existing window.
- Environmentally friendly, durable powder coated finish for long lasting color retention.